Monday, July 16, 2012

Dusting off the Cobwebs

Well, it's been two full years since my last post and I'm finally back. It feels good to get back on the horse, and I'll try not to dwell on the fact that two years of my kids' antics and cuteness are potentially lost forever in the black hole called my memory. Since 2010 I have learned to sew, thrown a few parties, made some new friends and oh, right - had a new baby!!! The sweet, chubby little addition to our family is Phoebe Adele - a.k.a. "Phoebe Cheeks" - and she turned one last month!


Hence, the need for a new blog title. I'll be trying to come up with a fabulous & charming new name but until inspiration strikes, this will do. :)

In trying to determine where to begin after a two-year blogging sabbatical (no pressure!), I've decided to focus on our most recent event - Noah's SIXTH birthday party (!!) Oh, where does the time go?? I'll follow up with more pics later (sound familiar?) but for now, just a sneak peek at my most recent labour of love...



I'll be back soon, and by soon I mean Noah's 8th birthday party. Kidding! Sort of... TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment