Friday, April 10, 2009

The first of many

Noah used his potty today for the first time! He has sat on it many times but today was the first time he did something besides just sit. It was so cute how proud he was! So I guess this means that I must now be more active and consistent in my potty training efforts (Andres has been much better). I haven't wanted to push it on him, since I've always heard that it is much easier once they're truly ready. And, if I'm being completely honest, I've been a bit lazy. It's just easy to change a diaper and know that there will be no accidents or emergencies. But ready or not, we seem to have entered official potty training mode! Hopefully I won't relapse...

2 comments:

  1. ugh. for a week. potty training was my life. i became employed as a potty trainer. no pay. lots of mess.

    cc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Noah! Here's hoping that it's fast and easy:)

    Have fun with Jenny...tell her I said "Hi".

    ReplyDelete